I’ve lived on the shores of Cedar Creek Lake since birth. I began fishing when I learned how to walk and hold a fishing pole. After a short career as a professional Bass fisherman, I decided to change my focus to guiding fishing trips for the general public. I am currently a full-time fishing guide and offer my services on Cedar Creek Lake. I have been fishing this lake for over 40 years for multiple species. It is my quest to share every bit of my experience with each person who spends a day on the lake with me.
Fishing is truly my passion. Book a trip with me and I guarantee to provide you with new knowledge, tips, and techniques that will help you enjoy every moment of your time on the water. I will teach you how to catch not only more, but also bigger fish.
- Mabank High School Graduate – 1994
- Surveying Certificate Program – Tyler Junior College – 2002
- 1st Place – Bassmaster Open Series Tournament – Sam Rayburn – 2002
- 3rd Place – My first Bassmaster Tour Event – Florida – 2002
- Big Bass Honors – Bassmaster Open Series – Placed 10th – Arkansas – 2002
- 14th Place – Bassmaster Open Series – Louisiana – 2004
- Several other Top 50 finishes in the Bassmaster Open Series